How to apply your training plan to TrainingPeaks and connect to Zwift

@Coach_Theia Can´t find the “Export Workout File” button in TP. Can you help?

Click on the workout to bring up the pop up window. Then, in the upper right corner you’ll see a button for ‘upload’ and ‘analyze’. Right underneath those is the icon for export workout file.

Hi - I now have a TP account and have connected it to Zwift but I think I need you to re-send the invitation for the training plan? Sorry I am so behind - have been traveling.

Hi Beth- I just sent it to you again.

Hi!
Anyone problems with applying week 5? This is what I get everytime I try …
Any suggestions?

Hi Kirsten- I see the plan applied to pretty much everyone who received the link yesterday. Let me send it to you again.

I’m very sorry Theia, I received the email now but I have the same issue as Kirsten now - something is obviously strange. Sorry to cause this double work for you.

Hello @Coach_Theia
I have the same issue as NUGirl, I have received your original email and have opened my Training Peaks account and connected to Zwift but have received no workouts. I couldn’t find a way to dm you my email address ?

Hi, I have set up my TP account but not yet received the plan. I needs to update my FTP so have just done a ramp test on Zwift so I have a starting point. Would it be possible for you to share the plan to my TP account so I can make a start.
Many thanks :blush:

Hello All! Welcome!!

The training plan for the Challenge that starts on October 7th will be shared on October 3rd (US Central Time). Please be on the lookout for an email from TrainingPeaks on that day.

1 Like

I have not received any email directly from you or from Training Peaks. I’ve checked my spam folder too.

Update: Just got it! Thanks!
I haven’t gotten the TP email yet, but assume it will come per your forum message that it may be after October 3. Huge sigh of relief when I realized the Challenge starts on October 7, thought I was already behind!

Hey Coach Theia, i am having trouble connecting trainingpeaks plan to zwift. i get to the download part and that is it… i tried a bunch of different ways to download and i don’t seem to have the secret. thanks jude

Hi, you need to do it via Zwift. Log onto Zwift, settings and connections. Once added, you can check on TP whether it has been done.

Hi- what do you mean by the “download part” so that I can better assist you? Also, keep in mind that the workouts will only appear in Zwift on the same DAY they are shown on the TrainingPeaks calendar.

I’m also having an issue with seeing the training in Zwift. I moved it around to start today, but am not seeing it. Does it appear in the companion app and in the “workouts” section of the Zwift app? I also keep seeing an old Zwift training plan I signed up for and didn’t finish, can’t get rid of it! I wonder if that’s what’s causing the issue? I can’t wait to get started and hoping this will resolve!

Nothing shows up on my calendar

I am uploading a video that shows all the steps. It takes a while to upload, so in the meantime, please follow the steps outlined at the top of this thread. Once in Zwift, the workouts might be under “Training Peaks Custom Workouts”- scroll down in the menu.

Please watch this video with all the steps from accepting the training plan to doing the workouts in Zwift.