Calling all Challenge Participants! Let's keep building your fitness and skills!

Hello All! You should have received the email below. If you are planing to sign up, please post below or email me directly, so that I know how many we have and I will set up a coupon code!!

P.S. - All current Members will also receive $10 or $15 off their next monthly membership if the minimum number of new members is reached!

Link to sign up: https://www.360velo.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

I am very interested in continuing with having a coach/someone who can help me with achiveing my goals. Im turning 40 in this seems to be the perfect gift to myself. I am wondering, if the premium option is the way to go for me because i have some short term goals (zwift racing) and IRL MTB season coming up next year. I can easely see myself get lost in too much/wrong training/overdoing/not being patient enough…so given that i am quit ambitious do you think i would benefit more from the premium? Whats the difference between riders chosing premium and basic? I really feel I have a lot to learn and i really feel i need somebody to help me see where I need development and what I should focus on…

Hi Theia. I am interested. To make sure I understand, the discount is only for one month? And is it based on calendar month or join date? Thanks.

Hi @Coach_Theia, you mentioned that you get a month of workouts at a time. What kind of workouts are there? Do they vary by time of year, or are they to be done “consistently” throughout the year? I am basically asking about pre-season vs in season, or training for race vs long rides. Would it be safe to say that they would follow the cadence that we have been seeing this month? (different weeks, different workouts) Thank you!

I am interested. Would like more info about nutrition also

I am excited that there is interest in continuing!!

@Silje I do believe that having a coach guiding you along the way would be beneficial so that you not only stay on track, but you stay on the track that benefits you the most in light of your goals. Also to help you fit in the things that “feed your fire” as part of your training- after all, that’s also a big part of enjoying cycling.

The Basic membership is very similar to the Challenge (minus the inconvenience of having to submit workout logs) in terms of training plans and interactions with me and others through the forum.

With the Premium membership, I will manipulate your calendar for you according to your plan and schedule. That includes:

• Uploading the workouts in TrainingPeaks once a week (the plan might be the same as some other members or might be different, it all depends on your level of fitness/goals)
  • Making any changes needed according to your events/races/holidays/travel, etc. also once a week
  • Reviewing your workouts at the end of each week and providing feedback/comments

The Ultimate membership is the same as above, but the changes to the plan are unlimited (instead of once a week).

@CandaceC the discount is for one month only, to get you started. It is based on join date, so whenever you join, you will receive the 4-week plan. However, I recommend starting on a Monday to make your scheduling easier.

@Marmen21 the workouts are similar to the ones in the Challenge. Instead of varying depending on the time of the year (read about why off-season is not as relevant here), it is based on a progression of skills, performance, and strength - meaning, as you continue to train and develop, the workouts progress to higher levels as well. As you increase volume- or need to increase volume- those can be added as additional rides on the schedule. And yes, different weeks have different workouts. You will never be bored! But also, my philosophy is that you should train all zones all year- otherwise you lose them and have to start over. That’s what I do on my own training.

1 Like

@drclark70 so glad you are interested! As for the nutrition, are you looking for specific coaching there or more general nutrition information via posts in the forum?

I am wanting to lose more weight. Tried several different eating plans, however I ride my bike alot. When I am watching calories etc, I seem to bonk faster on the bike. I need help finding that healthy balance. Fueling workouts, what to eat, when to eat. (Does that make since).

Definitely interested! Do we need to join Training Peaks as well? I could probably only do the basic membership since I am a teacher and finances are always an issue. :frowning: Super excited though!

I would encorage all of you to at least stick around for Nov and Dec (can’t miss Fit & Festive Month!!) and give it a try!!! @Coach_Theia is very gracious with her advice and assistance - during Zwift Academy, she worked with all of us participating to know which of her workouts to swap out for a ZA WO or race. (Of course, i am now trying to go back and do Coach’s workouts as I don’t want to miss them!! Using them as midweek or endurance swaps of course) Plus, you get the added bonus, at least for me, of having all of the 360 Velo members for moral support and encouragement along the way!!

6 Likes

@Betsylink 99% of our members use the basic TrainingPeaks account, no problem!

@drclark70 I will email you!

Update:

To make things easier for everyone, please sign up directly on the website and once we reach the total number of new members on November 3, I will go in and refund/credit the discount of $10 or $15 (as the case may be) back to your credit or debit card!

Current members will get a coupon code via email.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Signed up. Excited to continue with you.

1 Like

@bikechick666 awesome- just saw that- sending you an email…

@bikechick666 welcome!!! You will love it!!!

If we want our join date to be Monday 11/4, do we need to wait until that day to sign up?

1 Like

Signed up! Thank you, excited to keep going.

1 Like

Hi @Coach_Theia

Thanks so much for the month of cycling training.

Sorry I wont be signing up just now as finding it a bit of a tricky balance at the moment with work and a wee person. Unfortunately I dont think I could do just to your awesome workouts.

I would however like to say a big thanks for providing the womens cycling challenge and coaching. It has been fantastic.

Thanks heaps

Elaine

2 Likes

@CandaceC you will get a 4 week plan that starts on Monday whether you sign up today or Sunday.

@AshleyA awesome!! Just sent you an email!!

@Kiwilainey thank you so much for your kind message. I am happy that you found it beneficial! Best of luck, keep cycling and if you ever want to go back to training, please consider joining us. Also, we have several plans, including p[lans that have a lighter load (2x/week workouts)- just something to keep in mind in the future.

2 Likes