Core and Glutes Activation Workout

@Michelle it’s back- my credit card had expired :flushed:

So describe please an example of when you feel the glutes giving up- what do you feel and in what position(s)? (that question sounds wrong :rofl:)

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

That made me chuckle so much @Coach_Theia :rofl:
Because of my sore foot I’ve had to restrict my cycling to staying in the saddle; I guess it must be when I’m getting fatigued part way through a workout. At the start I can really feel my glutes working, a kind of pleasant ache in my glutes… and then later on I no longer feel anything in my glutes and start to feel tightness around the tops of my thighs/in to the front of my hips.

Well i cant find where i posted that i was trying to really do my core WOs daily instead of pretending i did them daily - and I’m happy to report an almost 100% success rate - its only been a week :joy: yesterday i was really tight on time so i confess to only doing the glute activations and i just realized i forgot to do the glute activation this morning -

2 Likes

@Michelle what you describe seems to be the stronger muscles (quads/hipe flexors) taking over for the glutes because they are fatigued. Other than mindfully trying to engage them during the workout, it’s a matter of time until you have them be stronger/more engaged… so keep up the exercises!

PS - It’s possible to do many of these exercises with added weights after you have the technique down.

2 Likes