Cycling Kit - STORE OPEN!

I got my Pactimo order during the pandemic and they just deliver without signature required, but they won’t deliver to PO Boxes.

1 Like

@cynergy I think it’s less about height/weight and more about width, so I think it’s best to measure your chest/waist/hips and see where it falls in the sizing chart.

That pactimo jersey was an older model from the one I currently have so I’m hoping the FtFF was the outlier :rofl: Most of my jerseys are race fit and I actually like the way they fit (I prefer snug than loose fit) so maybe it was the white color that made it look extremely tight :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ordered! Thanks @Coach_Theia for arranging this. I’m fully expecting that my new 360 VELO kit plus my previously ordered 360 VELO water bottles will make me super fast in 2021!

3 Likes

Did you pay in Dollars for shipping to UK?

1 Like

@sandraacurrie yep, the whole thing was in dollars I think shipping was just a bit more than $10

@sandraacurrie here’s the order:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Yay, they ship to Italy!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Just curious if anyone knows how Pactimo fits relative to Jackaroo? I ordered the Zwift Academy kit two years ago when they did that (Hey, I was super proud to finish because I was coming off of multiple years of being sedentary), and I ordered the large bib shorts - - Jackaroo brand and wowee are they small. I am just now able to get into them. If I lose 10 lbs between now and next spring I may be a Medium but I am not sure if a large wouldn’t work anyway? I am leaning towards getting a large…I can wear mediums in some brands and I have been lining up all the different brand size charts but wondering if someone could add anecdotal data…

@reservoircat if it helps, i have jakroo shorts in L and Pactimo ascent tri short (aero fit like the 360 Velo bibs) in XL - i will probably order L in 360 Velo - patcimo’s are feeling roomy enough that i can go down a size but i would not move down to a M in my jakroos

2 Likes

Ordered!!! @Covi i ended up going with M in the jersey crossing fingers i know how that one fits you sent me and how Catrina’s ride fits and compared the size charts and pactimo is actually larger in M than starlight

3 Likes

I also ordered medium. The kit on the pictures I took today (below) is pactimo medium aero fit as well and I love how it fits me. The only medium that I never felt comfortable wearing was the Farm to Fork fondo but it might have been the white color…

5 Likes

How does Pactimo compare to Primal ? I have several pairs of Primal bibs and love them!

1 Like

Hi Theia, any chance they can do a 3XL in the jersey? I just tried on my 2XL jersey from Pactimo and I’m not sure it will work.

@bikechick666 I will check

1 Like

That’s why I was looking into men’s sizes.

1 Like

That would work too.

@vivian.a.workman @bikechick666 men’s jerseys have been added to the store! Image pending but it’s the same design :blush: