Movistar Invitational Race in Zwift - how I got dropped

Thank you @Stefanie! Glad you found it helpful @Elliswall

1 Like

The strategy is so interesting. I have never raced IRL but would love to understand it all. I am fascinated by the tactics involved. Thank you again for sharing.

1 Like

Hi Coach, Kudos to you for sticking at it and seeing it through. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :muscle:

Your comment 5 w/kg i n the draft ! really struck a cord with me. It’s what I tried to explain to teamies, I can’t keep up if I’m drafting at threshold :grimacing:

Would love to see you in more races :grinning:

1 Like

@Debbie I have decided to race my cat from now on. Not sure yet what that means, but I might need to change teams or be teamless for a while and figure it out.

6 Likes

I know the Aeonians are looking for B cat racers :grinning: You should drop Karla a message or I can, if you are interested?

You did really really good!!! You should feel proud of your effort :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:.

1 Like

Good to know @Debbie! Let me give that some thought. I feel I need a “cool down” period before I make any decisions.

1 Like

I moved on to the next round, but probably won’t participate.

4 Likes

Just wow! You are one tough cookie and I admire that in you! the watts/kg ratios blew my mind!!! And, to think you could hang in there for awhile!!! Even if you’re not the “pro” level, you’re my “pro” anyway! Thanks for sharing what happened round 2!!!

I go back to you saying your FTP was barely 100 when you started cycling. Look where your grit has taken you. You give me HOPE!

2 Likes

Thank you @Prilla :hugs:

1 Like

@Coach_Theia be proud for showing up to the start of this series and for coming back and racing the 2nd race!!! That is some super tough field of like you said pro/ex-pro and it’s intense!!! You do belong at that caliber but its also totally cool if you decide you need to pull back and race different. You would tell us to make the right decision for ourselves and that’s all we can ever ask of you!!! You rock!!! :muscle:t2::biking_woman::tada::fire:

3 Likes