Week 2 Wokouts Discussion - Women's Cycling Challenge

scroll to the bottom under “Suggested Topics”

Just submitted week two workouts. Looking forward to week 3!

@mnoyola Thank you! Found it!

Here it is! Link to submit workouts completed (Workout Log)

Week 2 submitted!

Thanks All! I will compile all responses and share the plans this evening.

I submitted the workouts for week 2. I am normally riding in my big chainring, but struggle to find the balance between cadence and power output. I might be doing something wrong. I am doing the workouts in the small chainring.

I wonder if it has to do with the type of trainer. Which trainer do you have? I am never on my small chain ring and I have a Tacx Neo.

I have a kickr snap

What trainer intensity setting (trainer difficulty) are you using in Zwift?

I need to check, I didn’t know there is something like that. What is it supposed to be?

Same here… I finally switched to small chainring during 3rd block yesterday. I have a Kickr. Also going to recheck my setting for it.

Does this matter during workouts? That might be the issue!

I quickly checked and the trainer difficulty is 50%.

@Coach_Theia, thanks for this video analysis - this is very interesting. I now submitted my week 2 workouts - they were great again and I’m slowly improving riding without ERG mode.
After 3 days cycling in France I have to skip the 3rd workout - my legs are too fatigue. I sent you the link to one of these rides instead.
Looking forward to next weeks workouts.

@Coach_Theia,
The video isn’t coming up.
Is there another link listed ??
thanks!

sherry

@cjhanson If my outdoor route dips downhill at the wrong point, I pause the workout. I’ve mostly managed to avoid needing to do that, but it means that I’m not losing time on the effort sections.

Hi coach!
I really loved week 2! I’m looking forward to week 3, do you know when it will be avaible (Surveymonkey :heavy_check_mark:)
Keep up the good spirit guys!
Kind regards,
Kirsten

@Coach_Theia Did you need me to resubmit my week 1? I am probably a week behind everyone now (had a big week outdoors and also had a minor medical procedure that set me back), but would still love to continue as i am enjoying these workouts!

Thanks

Yes, that is fine.