360VELO Alpe de Zwift Meet up

@Tracyligemagreen I’ve really only ever had one nickname PaleGail and I use it for most of my social media but Zwift asked for first/last name, i just followed the labels :sweat_smile:

Thanks @kellynoelharman! It’s Squirrel Girl, a lesser known Marvel comic super hero :grin:

1 Like

Will we be on Discord for the ride up Alpe tomorrow>

2 Likes

yes we will @bkolden :grin:

2 Likes

Will someone send the link for the discord channel? Or is there just some generic channel? My limited use of Discord has been with specific links that my team sent me.

@bkolden here it is Discord Channel for Zwift Rides/Events

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! Now I can be connected!!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to use your climbing bike/wheels tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

That would be what the mountain bike is for, right @PaleGail? :wink:

2 Likes

@Stefanie now you’re just making me :joy::joy: even i know the MTB is not what i want for climbing AdZ!! I have the Tarmac Pro and Enve 3.4 wheels so I think I’m as ready as I can be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s going to be a party at the Alp! I think I am going to log into Discord and sing some Yodel!

2 Likes

So I just “bought” this Tarmac Mixtape, which is more expensive and not as good a climber as the Tarmac Pro (10sec*) and also, slightly less efficient than the Edmonda that I already “own” (4sec*). But it looks cool, matches my favorite kit, I like it, and what’s a few seconds up Alpe du Zwift, anyway? Picked up some ENVE SES 3.4 wheels to go with it. (*Zwift Insider AdZ results)

3 Likes

Heh, @PaleGail :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh @CandaceC you are going to put us all to shame! You will be the best dressed on the whole alpe!

I would very much like to hear you yodel @Coach_Theia :smile:

1 Like

Oh I can’t wait for this!! Will make all those switchbacks worth it!!! lol

2 Likes

Im not going to make it today. I hope you guys have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same! The weather here is just too nice to be indoors :sunny: have a great ride everyone xx

1 Like

Super fun ride up the alpe today! @gosimrr, @bkolden, @meganherzog, @CandaceC, and @PaleGail huffed and puffed and chatted our way up. It was Barb’s first time and my 25th so I am now officially a masochist.

No the bearded one is not part of our group. We all had so much fun that we think there will be more of these especially as the colder weather creeps in. Lots of climbing route badges waiting to be had :smiley:

Sorry not everyone could make it, hopefully next time! And @Coach_Theia, you owe us a yodel!

5 Likes

A big thank you to @Stefanie and @meganherzog for pulling us up the mountain!

6 Likes

Yes! Thank to @Stefanie and @meganherzog for leading us up that Alpe. It was so much fun. I can’t wait to do more of this in the winter.

5 Likes

This is just SO COOL!!! And look at all the jerseys, all teams united. Really, I just love this so much. I’ll be all over it too when the weather is bad and I promise to not “coach you around” unless of course someone asks for it hahaha!

Sorry about the Yodel. Instead I got to sing some other “tunes” at my dogs who are trying to destroy the brand new sod in the back yard and keep eating all the new plants.

6 Likes