360VELO Alpe de Zwift Meet up

Saturday, August 8th Alpe de Zwift Meet Up ride! We’ll do the Road to Sky route so plan on at least 90 minutes of riding. Vote for the time that works best for you and we’ll try and get the biggest group we can. We’ll do it as a banded meet up so we will all stick together. Also, be sure you have the 360 Velo channel on Discord set up. I stink at time zone conversion so all times in the poll are Central U.S. time :smiley:

• 8:30 a.m. CST
  • 9:00 a.m. CST
  • 9:30 a.m. CST
  • 10:00 a.m. CST
  • 10:30 a.m. CST
  • 11:00 a.m. CST
  • Other time not listed (reply in comment thread)
0 voters

I can make any of these work as long as we decide at least 24 out :smiley:

2 Likes

Great idea! I am probably going to ride outside if it is nice enough so I don’t want to vote. Any time would work if there is inclement weather here in which case I would join in.

3 Likes

I’m on the same boat as @reservoircat, so will keep an eye out for the decided time!! So fun!!

3 Likes

I can make any time as well but like @Coach_Theia and @reservoircat will be riding outside at the weekend, which day will be weather dependent. So long as I know the time I will join if I am not riding outside. Don’t forget I’m tricksy to find on Zwift as my name on there is Arabella Bruce :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh darn!! I have an outside team ride Saturday :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Great idea but have a huge IRL race to do that day :smiley:

2 Likes

I am traveling on Saturday. I could ride very early(6:30 am). I love this idea, I will jump on next time.

2 Likes

I love this idea!! How fun! Is there any way we can have the KET function on? I am so much slower than everyone else. Unless it doesn’t really matter if we are riding together as long as we are on Discord together?

3 Likes

I’m sorry I won’t be able to join. Would love to ride with everyone in the future though.

4 Likes

There will be other meet up I have no doubt especially when we get into the winter months!

@bkolden, do not worry, we will do a banded meet up so everyone should stay pretty grouped no matter what their watts and we’ll be on Discord too for encouragement from all sides :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not working this Saturday. I’d love to join. I do have mountain bike polo in the afternoon. :grin:

3 Likes

@Stefanie its looking like it will be just 3 of us? Especially since our Midwest weather should be good through sat at least - maybe we should do a different route than Alpe? Save that for when the others can join us? Just a thought :thinking:

Or should we wait a week? I’m flexible.

1 Like

That’s an option also @bkolden @Stefanie

How come everyone else gets nice weather this weekend? It’s supposed to be hot, humid, and potentially stormy here.

We can definitely wait a week! So Saturday I will be randomly riding around Watopia first doing a workout and then a couple hours of endurance. If anyone wants to find me and “ride with” or jump on discord while doing their own ride for mutual encouragement that’d be pretty fun :smile:

2 Likes

We will have the same weather here. Remind me where you live? I am still up for the alpe on Saturday if you guys are!! :grinning:

1 Like

I’m in Minneapolis @bkolden :grin:

@PaleGail are you up for the alpe Saturday even if we are a small group? We could do 10 a.m. CST and I will include the maybes in the invite in case they decide the great outdoors is not looking so great.

2 Likes

Our weather is supposed to be good. I am not sure I will have an IRL group to ride with so please include me in the invite. Thanks so much! Any course is good for me.

2 Likes

Meetup created for Saturday the 8th! I included everyone who is a maybe. If you want to get an invite but didn’t, let me know and I will add you :grin:

1 Like