Calling all Challenge Participants! Let's keep building your fitness and skills!

I am excited that there is interest in continuing!!

@Silje I do believe that having a coach guiding you along the way would be beneficial so that you not only stay on track, but you stay on the track that benefits you the most in light of your goals. Also to help you fit in the things that “feed your fire” as part of your training- after all, that’s also a big part of enjoying cycling.

The Basic membership is very similar to the Challenge (minus the inconvenience of having to submit workout logs) in terms of training plans and interactions with me and others through the forum.

With the Premium membership, I will manipulate your calendar for you according to your plan and schedule. That includes:

• Uploading the workouts in TrainingPeaks once a week (the plan might be the same as some other members or might be different, it all depends on your level of fitness/goals)
  • Making any changes needed according to your events/races/holidays/travel, etc. also once a week
  • Reviewing your workouts at the end of each week and providing feedback/comments

The Ultimate membership is the same as above, but the changes to the plan are unlimited (instead of once a week).

@CandaceC the discount is for one month only, to get you started. It is based on join date, so whenever you join, you will receive the 4-week plan. However, I recommend starting on a Monday to make your scheduling easier.

@Marmen21 the workouts are similar to the ones in the Challenge. Instead of varying depending on the time of the year (read about why off-season is not as relevant here), it is based on a progression of skills, performance, and strength - meaning, as you continue to train and develop, the workouts progress to higher levels as well. As you increase volume- or need to increase volume- those can be added as additional rides on the schedule. And yes, different weeks have different workouts. You will never be bored! But also, my philosophy is that you should train all zones all year- otherwise you lose them and have to start over. That’s what I do on my own training.

1 Like