Ceramicspeed new drive train making progress

Check out this new Ceramicspeed drive train. This was announced about a year ago and looked super cool. Well now it can shift. I think we will see this in bikes in the next few years. Pretty cool!

2 Likes

Wow that is so interesting- so it makes the bike much faster because it has a more efficient transfer of power from the rider to the pedals. Interesting also how it can “shift under load” which means that the rider does not need to stop pedaling for a second to shift gears? That would help a lot in keeping momentum.

That is so cool! No chain to drop or stretch and replace every year or have to clean (I hate cleaning my chain!). And no derailleur to bend or break. I wonder what it’s going to cost when it hits the market? I should probably start saving for it now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looks exciting, I wonder how long until it reaches the UK market :thinking: With these things we generally like our American cousins to test them first to iron out any issues before a much improved version makes it across the pond :joy:

4 Likes