Daily Core Workout II video

So, my sciatica battles are still on going. My x-rays show my spine is in perfect condition- no degenerative disks. Says my spine looks like someone 25 years younger. (Which is good since I throw myself all over the place on my mountain bike.)

My muscle strength is excellent. Thank you core exercises! I am on the hardest resistance bands for physical therapy. PT has helped a bunch.

Unfortunately, Can still only ride 20 to 30 minutes in car before burning down leg happens.

Next step is MRI.

Am hoping to get back into training soon.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your spine is intact! It seems to be rare these days- maybe it is intact precisely because you throw yourself all over the place. Keeping my fingers crossed for the sciatica issue to resolve soon :crossed_fingers:

Sending you healing vibes Linda! Glad to hear your spine is in very good shape. Hopefully the MRI will help to see what’s going on so you can be 100% soon.

Previously I would always avoid/skip strength workouts; a number of sports injuries and a car accident have led to a number of operations and long term neck and back problems. When I signed up with 360Velo I decided to ‘woman up’ and stop avoiding them. Whilst initially the daily core workout caused some pain and inflammation I took Coach Theia’s advice and kept with it.
Now, having been doing the workout on a daily basis for over 2 months I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my mobility, flexibility and posture :grin:

5 Likes

Yes!!!

@reservoircat here are two side plank modifications, as discussed. You could start with any of these two mods and just hold it still for 15-20 seconds until you build up to the other versions. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fit & Festive (December) - Week 3 discussion