Fit & Festive is back for 2022!

Loving F&F although the accelerations weren’t appreciated by my tired legs. Lol. @Coach_Theia Will Saturday’s workout possibly posted by Friday? I need to do it on Friday as I can’t on Saturday. Thanks. Just curious for planning

2 Likes

@bkolden weekend workouts were posted earlier today. Are they not showing up on your calendar?

I was just looking on my phone. I’ll look on computer tomorrow. Thanks

F&F has been a challenge for me. Not sure if it’s because life is a bit overwhelming ATM, or I’m just going backwards to go forwards. Those one minute surges were not easy. My legs were tired. I think I managed 1 star and the last one I just couldn’t after 30 sec.

I decided to not race the TdB. My head and body aren’t there. So I. Looking forward to Saturday’s WO and cheering on the TdB racers.

4 Likes

It happens. Sometimes the best you can do is take some time for yourself and reset. This is a busy and stressful time of year for many.
Missing the mark on one workout or a week or month of workouts doesn’t change who we are.

4 Likes

Good call on TdB @gosimrr. Give yourself the chance to decompress and regain some energy. Do what feels good on the bike for a few days, and focus on the other things that are within your control that can help you get back to “baseline”, physically and mentally.

3 Likes

@Coach_Theia - Thank you so much for taking the time to put together this year’s F&F. The messages are very inspirational and meaningful and the timing is perfect. I’d been working on a few things towards the end of the year but I needed that extra support / motivation (and nudge) which you provided.

3 Likes