Garmin for sale

Hi everyone!

I’m selling 2 Garmin Forerunner 945 watches. They are both in perfect working condition. One was mine and the other one was Shawn’s.
Watches come with band speed system and an extra band.
Very accurate metrics. Wrist based heart rate is my favorite benefit, so no more annoying chest HR strap. The HR from the watch can be broadcasted and connected to zwift as well.

Here is the link to Garmin for all the details Forerunner 945

Retail price $599 + tax. Selling the one with blue bands in $260 + shipping (there is a small scratch on the upper left corner of the watch face) and $275 + shipping for the watch with 3 bands (and no scratches)

Let me know if interested!

Update: both watches are sold

If anyone is interested on a bike computer, I’m selling my Garmin Edge 1030 plus for $350 + shipping (Retails for $599). It is in excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Selling because Shawn gave me the new solar 1040 for my birthday even though I told him I didn’t need it…
Here is the link to Garmin for all the details Edge 1030 plus

Including the rubber casing and bike mount shown in the last picture. Original box and manuals also included

Update: computer is sold

Posting because I want to know how you like the solar one. I’m waiting for it to come out in the 800 line.

I like it! I mean the battery life on my prior Garmin computer (1030 plus) was already incredible and only had to charge after 15+ hours but looks like the new one gives me an extra 30-40 min per hour of running in direct sunlight. Or at least that’s what the report showed at the end of my last 3-4 rides.

1 Like