Group Workout meetup - Saturday

I am considering a group workout at a later time this Saturday to give those on the west time zones an opportunity to join - 9:30 AM Central/ 8:30 AM Mountain/ 7:30 AM Pacific/ 10:30 AM Eastern. Let me know please!

also paging @kswhite @kgross33 @Covi @adm0629 @tank35girl @reservoircat

• I’m in!
  • Too late for me
  • Maybe
0 voters

I just have an early-ish soccer game to get to that I think I could squeeze it all in…?!
-Angie

1 Like

That time definitely sounds much better @Coach_Theia . If the group workout happens I’ll do my best to get up early and ride!

1 Like

I’m
Out of town this weekend. Enjoy.

1 Like

May try Barry Roubaix with bruised ribs to see how it goes. Didn’t have too many issues last Sunday when I rode part of the Seeds and Stones course so I should be OK…The following Sat I have a conflict…but the weekend after that I am in!

1 Like

oh no! did you crash?

I wish I could join - the time is perfect - but I’ll be out of town this weekend & the next

1 Like

I like to start a little earlier on Sat so I’m a maybe if you do it later skipping PB even though I’m not going away now this weekend

1 Like

Comin’ in to represent the west coast ! Thank you for the later start :slight_smile: xox

3 Likes

@Coach_Theia thank you for the group workout. I learned a lot today. You’re describing the real-life application of the first 3 intervals was helpful to know how to use those skills outside. Helping with mind shifts from “fire brain” to “flowey” was spot on. It was amazing to feel the physical response to the mind/thought change. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Glad you found that helpful @bkolden ! Thanks for your feedback and for joining :star_struck:

2 Likes

Sounds like you all had “fun”! I was so slow getting started this morning maybe just because the only thing I officially had was the WO and I thought about joining but didnt have a meetup invite and didn’t want to bother, ok too lazy to message @Coach_Theia at 730/8 am to add me. I made it through but man that 2nd set of intervals the 45sec ones had me questioning life

1 Like

@PaleGail noooooo!!! How did I not add you to the meetup??? I’m so sorry. I hope there is no next time, but if there is, please ping me. I am up before 8:00 anyway.

2 Likes

I thought I replied to this and just realize I typed up the reply and never hit “reply.” - - yes, long story but it was to avoid some guy carrying a baby and walking backwards in the bike lane, I opted for a nice curb area between the bike lane and oncoming car traffic. You cannot make this $@*! up. Baby was 100% fine and giggling. Dad and mom were quite unclear on the fact it was 100% dad’s fault and that they should be grateful I am not the type of cyclist who stares at their phone. Friend of mom and dad grasped the situation and was very apologetic. I am nearly 100% now though - - maybe ready to pick up core exercises again.

2 Likes

oh my gosh @reservoircat :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

people are so clueless! I am glad you are on the mend.

1 Like