Int'l Women's Day Chase race, tomorrow!

There’s a one-off daytime (US) special event chase race for International Women’s Day on Friday, March 8 @12pm, where each category will have their own Discord channel to strategize staying ahead of the faster category that starts after you and is chasing you:

Come join! Looks fun! ~Angie

2 Likes

This will be such an Epic event. Each cat with have their own DS and will all be on discord audio together. See you there

2 Likes

I just hope I can hang on from racing today! Why is it that when it rains, it pours (with women’s races)?!

1 Like

This will be such a fun event!!! I am signed up but now have a conflict- super bummed!! I know they want to do it on women’s day, but I wish it was on Saturday

I totally agree! There are so few ladies I know that can Zwift during a weekday!

1 Like

Yeah i questioned the time when they were planning it in the women’s discord group and got the ‘it’s on the actual day and the best time for most’ uh for US/CA it was the middle of the work day! I’m in the middle of a new application cutting to production - officially going on today an my side its been in prod for quite some time but our consumers are just officially cutting over and a week to go before cutover no chance i could cut out mid day - hard enough i bailed at 330 so i didn’t miss pure barre since I’d had to miss it last Thurs and worked an 11 hr day

1 Like