LIVE Coaching Session: Saturday, February 27, 2021

Hi there. I’m confused now. does it start at 10:30 ET or 10:45? I’m logged into zoom and waiting to be admitted.

Whew! I started way in advance and barely made it… Lengthy OS update on my computer, getting my BT headphones paired, getting Zwift going… Glad I made it and thank you very much for the coaching session.

1 Like

Thanks @Coach_Theia that was a lot of fun this morning!!! I had done hill accelerations beforehand but i didn’t feel too tired - i thought i was off mute but i think perhaps when i moved my phone to the holder to turn video on it put the mute back on :woman_shrugging: My goal for a future one will be to have a better set up with the phone
Enjoy the rest of your weekend all!!

1 Like

Thanks @Coach_Theia and everyone! This was super helpful and I had a great time! I think I am so much better at the low cadence to high cadence because I get lots of practice on my bike commutes where surges/sprints to make it through an intersection before the light changes are a regular occurrence. Ha! Instead of just letting off the gas and coasting after making it through the intersections, I might have to turn it into an opportunity to practice high cadence to low cadence. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hated to miss it but it was so nice outside. Mid 50’s with a bit of a breeze. Rained this morning and will start raining again this evening (we have some flood warnings already).
Been slacking on my running and have to get in 15 miles this weekend. No motivation Thursday or Friday. Extremely busy at work, travelled both Thursday and Friday. So 6.6 today on the roads and the rest will be on the trails in the rain tomorrow. And yes the zen gnome was with me.

Also managed to pick up a new to me bike. Specialized allez elite. It’s a bit larger (56) than the Bee (my yellow cannondale caad 8 is a 48) but this one is more of an endurance fit versus the aggressive race geometry of the Bee. Bike was a custom built job for a former DI tennis player of similar height when she decided she wanted to complete an Ironman. Need to name it.

4 Likes

Live session was awesome. Now lets hope I remember all the tips when i am in the real world! Thanks so much @Coach_Theia

2 Likes

Thanks all for joining!! @vivian.a.workman congrats on the new bike!!

1 Like