Membership Sign-up Information

The membership signup link is now active on the website!

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of these.

1 Like

Hi Theia,
I’m trying to signup but when I click the link (or on the membership menu) I get the “about us” page.

Not sure if it’s only me but I can’t find where to sign up.

@Covi that’s odd. Maybe there is something funky with the mobile version of the site. I will check on that. We had others sign up through desktops or laptops without problems, and the link seems to be working as I just checked them on my computer.

I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

I think the problem is with mobile phones only. I just registered using an iPad and everything worked fine!

Yes, I saw your order come through and also had the same issue when using my phone. It’s crazy how much work goes into technology… Thanks for your understanding. we’ll have that fixed soon.

Is there another thread for those of us that will continue with training?

Yes, it’s under “members”- there is a weekly thread to discuss workouts, and the other categories for miscellaneous topics such as training, gear, nutrition etc

1 Like

I have just signed up! Back to the bike tomorrow. Looking forward to carrying on. Thank you coach.

Hi @Coach_Theia

I just would like to confirm the next month’s membership… do I need to do anything or will it be auto deducted and also what date… 30th November or 1st December… sorry trying to figure out how it works and to make sure sufficient funds are in my account :joy:.

Cheers

hi @Maya you are on auto-renewal and the next payment will be on November 30th :slight_smile:

I am not on auto renew. Will you send a reminder to renew?

Hi @Betsylink I usually don’t send reminders as I am always wary of spamming people :slightly_smiling_face: Your current membership ends on December 1st.

Ok thank you. I’ll figure out how to renew.

@Betsylink I can see if I can do it for you if you’d like!

I appreciate it but I don’t want you to go to any trouble! Enjoy your Thanksgiving. :heartpulse:

1 Like

@Coach_Theia, I would appreciate it if you could try. :pray:t3:

Yes sure- happy to- will let you know @Betsylink!