New hydration tablet - group discount!

Thanks for working on a discount, Theia! I ordered the variety pack!
-Angie

1 Like

An update on the tabs - they are fantastic! I ordered the two variety packs and the separate blueberry one and only put in one tablet for an entire nalgene and the flavor is so much stronger than the weak Nuun. The blueberry ones are my absolute favorite so far and Iā€™ve tasted six varieties and Iā€™ve only been disappointed by one (Mango, surprisingly). A total win in my book and Iā€™m definitely converting over!

Question for anyone - Nuun uses Dextrose and ZYM uses Sorbitol, they both add Stevia. Anyone noticed the difference between the two sugars?

-Angie

1 Like

@adm0629 like you, I also like the ZYM tabs more than Nuun. I like the stronger taste and less fizz. Strawberry lemonade is my fave so far. Converting here as well! I didnā€™t notice much of a difference in the sugars - maybe ZYMK tastes slightly sweeter?

1 Like

Rut ro. I didnā€™t realize Zym uses sorbitol. Nuun used to and for awhile I couldnā€™t stomach Nuun until they reformulated without sorbitol. Sorbitol is typically found in sugar-free chewing gum - - it causes stomach cramping / gas and a host of other unpleasantness for some peopleā€¦me among them. I will give a tab a shot but may have a Zym give-away since I ordered a bunch.

Sorbitol is used as a laxative sometimes too: Sorbitol: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD

2 Likes

@reservoircat - Iā€™m really glad you posted this. Beginning Wed I was having some issues and couldnā€™t figure out what in my diet could possibly cause this. Did I under cook the meat in my chili or not wash veggies properly. I even worried I had Covid ! I started eating really bland food trying to get things under control. Yesterday I remembered reading your post and had my ah ha! moment. I really liked the change in flavors with the Zym and am glad I gave it a shot. I think Iā€™ll still use them but very sparingly. Maybe one day theyā€™ll reformulate. Until then, back to Nuun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll pass that feedback along to ZYM @tank35girl @reservoircat

2 Likes

Good timing! Going to order some :slight_smile: - do yā€™all know if there is caffeine in these? My fiance canā€™t have caffeine, so want to warn him if so.

Some do, some donā€™t have caffeineā€¦ It says it in the description if it does.

1 Like