New Zwift Womens Group

Thanks! I could not find this page in zwift, but now it’s connected.

1 Like

Please add me!

Sure on Strava,Zwift or both?

I’d like to be added please

add me please, @Coach_Theia!

I would like to join also. Thanks

Hi, I’m in the challenge but also can’t access the link above. Please could I be added? Thanks :blush:

Hi , I’m also in the challenge and can’t seem to access the link above. Can I please be added? Thanks so much :smile:

Pls added me too, thanks

Hi! Pls add me to the group😀 and I didn’t receive an e mail for training?

I would love to included in the Zwift group

Good Morning- would you please add me to the group? (I tried the link you listed and it told me it was a Private page I did not have access to…). Thank you!

I want in too please!

Okay I need to know because all these posts are confusing me. What Zwift page is everyone having trouble accessing? Am I missing something here? As far as I was aware we can already access Zwift Group by the menus because we are a part of the WCC group.
:thinking:

Everyone now has access to the Women’s Zwift Group. This was created a while ago, but there is not much activity there. I recommend using this group to discuss Zwift-related topics (not training). Feel free to also use it to organize meetups, group rides, etc. There is a “poll” option when you create a post if you want to use that (under Settings- the last icon on the top right window as you draft a post).

3 Likes

I would like to join!

:person_raising_hand: me please :smiley:. Thank you.

See above. Everyone now has access to the Women’s Zwift Group.

2 Likes

Velo Forum”
Cc:
Group

reservoircat [1] Member
August 24

I would like to join!