New Zwift Womens Group

We have created a private group in the forum for women who use Zwift to interact, ask questions, exchange ideas and knowledge, find accountability peers and organize meetups/rides.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining that group and I will add your name! Also, feel free to invite your friends.

Note: if you are a part of the Women’s Cycling Challenge, you have already been added to the Zwift Women’s Group!

5 Likes

I want to join that group, please :hugs:

I thought I was added, but it still has not shown up for me.

I have added both of you. That is so strange that you can’t see it… Let me check that again… @emily_s

It should be working now!! Please try again @emily_s

Hi! Great idea! Can you add me? :blush:

Of course! You are in @Fla2209!

1 Like

@Cory, @kimbeazer, @Calliegs @denningjanis @EllieB @Fla2209 @Jojo @louisecopp @KarenBonham @naomiw @Sylvie @Melissa are you able to access the group? Here is the link: https://discuss.360velo.com/c/zwift/women-riders

Got it thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to join please

@osteoclinics you are already there and should be able to see it under the Zwift category. Please let me know if not…

Please add me as well.

@Carrie you are already in as well! Check Zwift -> Zwift Women category please.

1 Like

Hey hey I got an email I was part of the challenge but I don’t think I’m part of the group yet? On Facebook my name is slightly different though, Christina JHan :wink:

Yes, you are in… take a look under the Zwift -> Zwift Women category

I’d like to join the group, please.

You are already in, @chefsteph5522!

Hi all! I can’t wait to start the challenge! But still I can’t find “the button” to connect zwift to training peaks…:thinking:

Hi- did you follow the instructions in the link above? Once you allow Zwift to connect to TrainingPeaks, you are all set! This is the page where you connect the two: https://my.zwift.com/profile/connections

I would love to join, please!