Tacx USB Ant Antenna

For those Tacx users out there, I just noticed that Tacx now sells a USB extension with a built-in Ant+ pickup. Historically I’ve run a 6’ USB extension with the Ant+ device at the end to avoid unnecessary drops caused by fan interference. Looks like Tacx sells that product all in one.

Does anyone have experience with this product? Garmin Tacx Indoor Bike Trainers

1 Like

Interesting, It looks like this could be used to solve both reception issues, as well as making the connector at the end of the cable water proof. However, at $50 USD, it certainly is pricey compared to it’s alternatives!

Agree! I’ve never really had trouble with my 6’ USB extension and Garmin Ant+ dongle.

Same here Drew…funny that I’d consider using this for my stages and not my trainer. I literally never have drops with the trainer.

Help! I use ipad mainly for zwifting.
Zwo. files appear on laptop/desktop and I can see all Endurance lab rides list on zwift. So I can pick any ride any day and just ride!!!
On ipad, I can only see one days ride on zwift (rides as they appear on Training Peak day by day).
Yes I could use the laptop to ride but it takes ages for all devices to connect (which is why I use ipad, its instant connection to Ticker, wahoo kicker snap, …)
Why is zwift different on ipad and laptop? How can I fix this? @anon30517170 @Coach_Theia @anon48614241

Moved question to Endurance Lab → How to