The 2026-27 Cycling Training Program Starts Today!

As the summer comes to a close, so does the 2025-26 training cycle, which means… the new 12 month training program starts today! :star_struck:

The overall structure of the annual plan stays the same, but the new season has some updates and refinements as I learn from each iteration. If you have been consistent with your workouts and the workouts are feeling doable (i.e., occasionally challenging but mostly doable), I encourage you to increase your FTP at the start of the Groundwork phase (this week). If you are not sure whether you should increase your FTP, send me a DM and I will take a look at your history/stats.

somewhere after “longer threshold efforts” I kinda got blurry eyed. :slight_smile:

Increase my FTP? Hahahaa, not a chance :zany_face::joy: Been out of touch with the WOs the past couple of weeks because of life + a cold. Otherwise looking forward to the new season!