When : January 4 - January 30, 2021
Limit : 100 participants [might increase depending on responses]
Cost : FREE
The 30-Day Women’s Cycling Challenge is designed to expose newer athletes to the benefits of an effective training program and to teach them the skills that will make them faster and more efficient on the bike. It is also a fantastic way to connect with other women cyclists and get the motivation and accountability from a coach in a friendly and inclusive environment. You do not need to have training experience to join.
I was no different than the typical beginner cyclist who just rode their bike with no plan or goals. But I was fortunate to surround myself with good coaches and experienced cyclists who taught me how to train properly and be efficient on the bike. And yes, bike riding requires skills, not just strength. The strongest rider doesn’t usually win the race. It’s the rider who can combine strength with skills who goes faster.
You will get faster and stronger if you continue to train with a structured plan and practice the skills you learn during this challenge.
I hope you will fill out the application below to join us!
- Fitter – improve your fitness by completing structured workouts with a purpose
- Faster – learn new skills that will result in speed, efficiency, and economy on the bike
- Stronger – develop muscular strength for riding on hills, climbs, and flat roads
- Training plan with three structured cycling workouts per week
- FREE Premium Today’s Plan for the duration of the Challenge
- Access to Coach Theia and fellow participants via a private forum
What else do you get?
- Access to a community of like-minded women in a private setting
- Motivation from peers
- Nutrition tips
- Access to exclusive discounts
- Power meter or trainer with a power meter
- Willing and able to commit to the challenge
- Able to do 2-3 workouts per week
- Minimum of one year of cycling experience
- Currently riding at least four hours a week
- We will keep track of workout completion
- Goal is to complete 80% of all the workouts
- Workouts can be done at any day/time of the week in which they are given
- No make-up sessions in subsequent weeks or push to later weeks (e.g., week 1 workouts need to be done on week 1)
- Workouts will be shared via Today’s Plan and they can be uploaded into Zwift.
Secure your spot by submitting the form below:
More about the Challenge: