Workouts not showing up in Zwift

I tried shuffling some workouts around and think I’ve messed things up. No workouts are showing in Zwift. I don’t have premium but was able to move stuff around. I have a workout showing for today but not on Zwift. Zwift shows me connected to Training Peaks. Any ideas?! I want to workout lol! @Coach_Theia?

I have the free training peaks too and you can move workouts around but they limit you on how far ahead you can move them. Shouldn’t matter for one you have on your calendar today, so weird. You could try un-connecting TP and Zwift and then re-connecting them. If all else fails @dirtgoddess you can download the workout file from Training Peaks and then save it to the zwift workouts folder on your computer.

1 Like

@dirtgoddess you can manually load them to Zwift

1 Like

Okay thanks for those tips! I will try those!

Thank you! Not sure how but I’ll try Stef’s suggestion and then attempt that!!

I shouldn’t have assumed training peaks was connected as it actually wasn’t! It was last week so that’s weird! I have my workout! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Stefanie and @gosimrr for coming in to the rescue. As it is with most IT-related issues… turn off and on again usually works.

2 Likes

@dirtgoddess I had the same issue… For some reason, every time training peaks do maintenance work my TP account gets disconnected from zwift. I know this doesn’t happen to everyone but now we know we need to check the connection whenever we can’t see the workouts uploaded to zwift even if the workout for the prior day was loaded fine :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Now we know! Thank you for sharing that. Easy fix once you know how. I am IT challenged…so it doesn’t come easily to me. Thanks for the help everyone and the great workout @Coach_Theia! I think those standing climbs are bound to make me stronger. I realize I have not been getting out of the saddle as much as I used to…

3 Likes