Hello All! Time for a fun thread… How about some pictures so we can keep the ice breaker going? It can be of your Zwift setup, pets, outside rides, your latest event, whatever you like!
I’ll start hehe, since I’m so proud of it… this is my newest bike my husband got for me, it’s equipped with SRAM Red ETap, ohh my goodness does it ever shift smooth! Anyone else use ETap?
This is me in October last year enjoying some late autumn sunshine - this is typical of the roads around where I live, it’s very flat so I find even the slightest undulation a bit of a challenge but I am improving with the help of Zwift
Mt. Lemmon was the hardest climb I’ve done yet, but I did it. I’m in Phoenix so it’s somewhat local, and we did the climb with a group which was helpful since they had SAG stops and drivers were aware that there were lots of us.
My son Zwifting. He only did it a handful of times. He loves running and is a competitive swimmer… but he is not a fan of cycling (neither is my daughter).