Zwift Setup Guide and Pain Cave Pictures

Looking to set up Zwift for the first time or curious about people’s setups? Here are a few links to get the conversation started. Please contribute yours below!

Zwift Setup Guide and Equipment List

This video includes my streaming setup:

1 Like

I am planning a pain cave makeover and I’m soooo excited!! Will have to post pictures when I’m done!

1 Like

I just setup mine again, since I moved to a new home. Some of the cool features are the copious bike rack space for the whole family, race number shrine, and 3 monitor setup for streaming.

2 Likes

Like the race number shrine! I never know what to do with my numbers after so they usually go into the trash or recycle bin. Now I think I will use them to start some new wall paper :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is my pain cave setup.

5 Likes

I followed the recommendation of several Zwift ladies and got myself some balance pods. As of day 1, they seem to help, but we’ll see how long they last. My n-1 attempt was puzzle mats, but the front legs of the Kickr Snap squished them fairly quickly. The load on the front of the bike is spread out enough to use puzzle mats there, and they fit nicely between the legs of my “desk.” I should mention the front of the bike is on a climbing riser block, so it’s unlikely to tip over.

1 Like