360VELO Achterbahn Meetup - Gail gets a Tron

I’ll try to join the party :partying_face:

3 Likes

You ladies are all so wonderful!!! Thank you for being willing to help me get this achievement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wouldn’t want to celebrate it with anyone else!!
Thanks @Stefanie for organizing (and dealing with my math issues yesterday :rofl::rofl:)

3 Likes

I’ve got zoom committee meetings all day friday/Saturday from 11-6pm eastern but there are breaks. If you let me know the time I might be able to join briefly.

3 Likes

I’d love to join this with you ladies please. We have the changeover to do in our holiday cottage on Saturday as usual but will be finished in time for me to join you. It will give me some motivation to get on the bike and ride which can often be a problem on a Saturday :rofl:

@Stefanie please invite Arabella Bruce she would appreciate it xx

3 Likes

Since there wasn’t a clear preference for time, I split the difference and set the meetup for 9:30 :smiley:

@Marmen21 and @sjelinski, please remind of your zwift names again?

Also, if you said you said yes or maybe and didn’t get an invite, please let me know! I don’t want to miss anyone!

2 Likes

Thanks s much for setting this up and sending invites. I am a “game day decision” since we are watching the grandkids for first time since the pandemic started!!

2 Likes

I won’t be able to ride for long but will join for the first 20-25’ before my committee meeting starts (it starts at 11 eastern).

3 Likes

HI, I plan to join the Saturday meetup and would love to support the cause. Either time is ok for me. I was hoping to also ride on Friday outside, but weather and a possible 2 hour backup on I-90 is not making those plans promising right now.

3 Likes

@Stefanie can you send me an invite please? Depending on health and house clearing I would really like to join in the fun

3 Likes

Done @Michelle!

2 Likes

I can’t begin to say how much it means that everyone wants to join in on Saturday, I will try to hold it together and not shed :sob: the one IRL I had left would be this Sat but I just couldn’t manage the trip, btwn the travel concerns and I have an important work thing next week requiring good connectivity etc. riding with all of you, getting the Tron and my care pkg for missing the Fondo should arrive will make it an awesome day :hugs: thank you 360Velo fam!

6 Likes

I am a beginning Zwifter-is that okay? Is there a speed requirement? My Zwift name is P Meister - how do I receive an invitation?

1 Like

Please send me an invite

2 Likes

Its a banded meetup so we all stay together regardless of our w/kg, which trust me is very helpful!!! @Stefanie will need to add you and @franklim to the festivities

1 Like

Hi @mapmeister! You are very welcome to join! Are you Pam? There are a couple of P Meisters in Zwift, so just want to make sure I have the right one! :smiley:

Invite sent @franklim!

We’ll be on Discord to make chatting easier!

3 Likes

Thank you all!! @Stefanie for organizing!!! Everyone who joined! @Covi @hollybw @CandaceC @kellynoelharman @sjelinski @vivian.a.workman @Tracyligemagreen @franklim @Michelle TIna (i can’t figure out which is your tag here sorry)

9 Likes

Thanks to @mapmeister for joining us too!! well done Pam!! First route badge!!!

(Apparently you can only tag 10 people so Pam gets her own post!!!)

5 Likes

I had a great time. Thank you @Stefanie for organizing the ride. Congrats to @PaleGail for her beautiful Tron Bike and @mapmeister for her first badge

7 Likes

Well done@PaleGail!

4 Likes