360VELO Achterbahn Meetup - Gail gets a Tron

Nice work!!

2 Likes

I had a great time! Thanks everybody! Anyone else close to a tron? We can do the same for you! Also, think about your route badges and we can plan some fall/winter rides! It’s always more fun with friends! And well done @mapmeister! We kind of threw you into the deep end with that route! I think you will do just fine on the 30 day challenge :smiley:

7 Likes

Great ride, thank you @Stefanie for organising and @PaleGail for needing a Tron bike to get us all together. Congratulations @PaleGail!

4 Likes

Congrats to you @PaleGail and everyone who joined. Hoping to be on the next one. I signed into Zwift too late to give ride ons sooo :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Enjoy the tron! Well deserved.

5 Likes

Sorry I missed it @PaleGail and congratulations!!! Your avatar will never be thirsty again!!! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations @PaleGail! So happy I could join you all for the first climb (the harder one, but fresher legs :joy:). And thanks to @Stefanie for arranging the meetup :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats @PaleGail on your Tron bike and what shounds like a really fun mountain ascent!! Was there in spirit!!!

4 Likes

Thank you all!!! (And I hope i got everyone tagged correctly :grin:) having friends to talk with (ok grunt and pant with also) made it so much better!!! I did forget to mention @Coach_Theia stopped by to tell us she was sitting on her deck with her legs up (she had IRL’d 35+mi) but she conveniently left before getting in that yodel

i echo @Stefanie if anyone needs the Tron or a route badge, let us know!! Fall/winter meetups will be planned!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you Gail! I enjoyed cheering you on!

5 Likes

So because I’m procrastinating doing much of anything productive today, i went back and used Strava to figure out about how long it took me to get the Tron since we al were wondering how it it took us yesterday. For me, it looks to be somewhere between 14 & 15 months :flushed: I’ve never thought of myself as a climber until recently so I tend to avoid climbing routes even in WOs as too often the fact that my avatar is moving at 3-4 mph is just not motivating unless you’re getting close to the Tron!

2 Likes

Well done @PaleGail!! It will probably take me that long as well!! lol Congrats!!!

1 Like