C group for WTRL team time trial?

Any other C’s that would like to race the WTRL team time trial, on Thursday evenings? It’s at 5:35 MDT. I’ve never done one on Zwift but it looks fun!
https://wtrl.racing/TTT-Event.php
-Angie

1 Like

I’m bummed about the times for this one - looks like so much fun!!

1 Like

@mpatton - right?! Were you able to do one with your IRL team? They are incredibly exhilarating. And HARD.

Time is not very convenient but I’ll do my best to join if we get a group! If I plan in advance I should be able to fit the ride in.

1 Like

@Covi - I am so happy you’ll join in on the fun! :crazy_face: Okay, we have 2/4…

@adm0629, I have never done one of this… I would give it a try though! Would I need to join a team?

1 Like

@Marmen21 I believe that for this one all you need is to form a new team for the race with the other interested riders…

1 Like

I can do Thursdays 5:35pm… If you want a rookie in your team, I’ll join you. I have a million doubts that I can ride with you all though… Maybe I should do a race and you decide? @adm0629, should we do a test run?

1 Like

I’ve done a couple of these and they are really fun. The object is for your team to stay in a tight group so you go faster. Requires lots of teamwork and group communication and no matter where you place, it is a guaranteed fun time :grin:

2 Likes

Naw! I’m sure it will be great - just for good hard fun, anyway! We need one more…

1 Like

2 follow up questions:

1. do you want to team to be 360 Velo only? (I may have someone interested to join but it is not currently a member)
  2. do we commit to one Thrusday or multiples? If multiples, do you know how long it goes?
    I am getting excited about this :slight_smile:
1 Like

Nope! I don’t mind if it’s outside the group! She’s a C racer? I think we start with one Thursday and see how we all like it. :wink:

I an not going to be a “C” until I drop another 10 lbs or so. I will get back to you in a year :wink:

1 Like

Ok @adm0629, Cindy said yes for this week. It will give us the opportunity to at least learn whether we are at the C level or not. Could you share the details? What do you need from us?

2 Likes

No way, Liz! At your rate, it will be no time!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Terrific! Let me look into it! @Covi - will you be able to make this Thursday?

Yes! Let’s do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is exciting!! You are welcome to use our Discord channel!!! Feel free to share with others outside of the group also.

2 Likes

@Coach_Theia, I joined the channel yet I still have not been able to use it… could you direct me to the link again?

@Marmen21 sure: 360 VELO

1 Like