Calling all Challenge Participants! Let's keep building your fitness and skills!

Did you send me an email? I just signed up for a membership.

Yes! It should be in your inbox! Welcome!

Ok peer pressure :joy:ā€¦ I just joinedā€¦ @Coach_Theia I wonā€™t be able to to start till Monday the 11th of November as we are on holidaysā€¦ I will be one week behindā€¦ I just can not stop now as there has been lots improvedā€¦ and Iā€™m planning to get serious into cycling ā€¦ want to start masters races next yr and get ready for gran fondo 2021ā€¦

1 Like

Coach Theia, I just signed up - basic because Iā€™m also going on holiday mid November. My christmas pressie to self will be the full treatment. Thanks.

1 Like

@Maya and @CBell516 Fantastic!! Just sent you both an email.

@Maya- as you are in Australia, if you don;'t see a time that suits you, just email me and we will find a time that works.

@Coach_Theia, Iā€™m in! I will try in November and see how it goes. Looking forward to it! :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::ghost:

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be awesome @Marmen21!! Just sent you an email.

I just signed up to the premium! Very excited about this!

1 Like

Thank you. I signed up online. It took me a minute to figure out that forum and registration are separate accounts.

im in do i wait to sign up till you send the code?

@Silje and @CandaceC thatā€™s awesome!! Just sent you two an email.

@Reneea2002 yeah! I am excited!!

and with thatā€¦ we have 11 new members! That means everyone - new and existing members - will get $10 OFF!! WCC members will receive a $10 refund on the card they used to sign up, and existing members will receive a credit/refund on their next payment!

If we reach 20 new members, the discount will be $15!!

3 Likes

Hi Theia, do you have participants from Germany yet? If yes how do they pay?
I Google how to transfer money in USD to you. It seems to cost between 10-15 EUR and 2% of the amount over mastercardā€¦ Incredible :confused:

Hi @RenaSchnegge you donā€™t need to transfer money, you will do a purchase online through the website. I have athletes from Germany (@vanessascholz) , Australia, New Zealand, and Italy!! Itā€™s just like any other purchase you do online.

1 Like

I am in. Still a member :heart_eyes:
Happy to join :heart:

1 Like

Got it! Happy to have you @RenaSchnegge! Just emailed you.

1 Like

I plan to join, but am having loads of problems since returning home-still no internet so havenā€™t been able to do any week 4 workouts :cry: Can I export the workouts and import them to Zwift so I donā€™t miss out? Will try to sign up later today!

1 Like

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch. I signed up for a month and Id really like to change the days of my workouts. Is that possible with the basis training peaks account?

@Reneea2002 with the Basic account you can move (drag) workouts to the present day. So you can move from the past to today and from the future to today. And because you are now a member, if you do not do a workout it will not ā€œdisappearā€ from your calendar. Hope this helps.

BTW, my new workouts on Training Peaks defaulted to start today. I had to remove them, readjust the start date to 11/4 and reapply. I think I have everything correct now.

1 Like

I did the same with mine to start on Monday 11thā€¦ now I know how it worksā€¦

1 Like