Calling all Women's Cycling Challenge Participants! Let's keep building your fitness and skills!

P.S. - All current Members will also receive $10 or $20 off their next monthly membership if the minimum number of new members is reached!

Link to sign up: https://www.360velo.com/

Theia,

I would like to take advantage of this offer. I am training o do a condo in August, will the training plan be appropriate for that event?

Christina

auto correct! A FONDO, not a condo. :frowning:

Hi @Gossimrr yes, for sure. And we can talk about that during your on-boarding call!

Hi Theia
I would like to take up this offer as well.

Sharon

@Shaz fantastic! Let’s do it!!

Hi Theia
Thanks - looking forward to the new challenge. When will it be starting?

To sign up and get the discount, do we just follow the link for the monthly membership?

Sharon

Hello Ladies! I would like to continue as well! @Coach_Theia what do I have to do? :laughing:

Me too! I’d like to continue :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome @mariannamarcucci and @rose-m! Please use the link below to sign up (towards the middle/ bottom of the page you will see the membership options):

https://www.360velo.com/

I’d like to join in too!! I am on holiday next week (sunshine & and beach) but am happy to join in after that.

That works fine, and it would be awesome @osteoclinics! I will count you in towards the group discount :blush: enjoy your holiday!!

Thank you!! I’ll post you all a picture!

I will start by saying a huge thank you @Coach_Theia for the opportunity. I will not continue at this point. Summer is too short and not having power outdoor, I can’t really commit to workouts on IRL rides :woman_shrugging: Holidays as well…I really enjoyed the process, the workouts and the feedback from everybody :blush: cheers!

Thank you for participating @Sylvie! And I hope you will consider joining us later in the year if you are looking to train again!

@Coach_Theia do you have a minimum number of months that we need to sign up for if we did the membership?

No minimums @PneeZee!

When would the next month start? I’m interested to do it after this challenge is finished and learn some more lessons.

Monday!! Let’s do it @franklim! I am busy working on the plan for you all!!

Hi @Shaz - sorry I missed your question - that is correct, sign up for your membership of choice and I will apply the discount (refund) of $10 or $20 when we reach the minimum number!