Coming soon: FIT & FESTIVE MONTH!

Hi All!! Getting pumped for Fit & Festive Month!!!

To help me design the workouts, please let me know:

1. Your favorite type of intervals

2. Your least favorite type of intervals (no guarantees here)

3. Whether you will be participating in the Women’s Team Championships on December 14th

4. Availability for a 360 VELO meetup on Friday, December 20 (Sat Dec 21 for AU/NZ) and Saturday, December 21 (Sun Dec 22 for AU/NZ) - I will chose the day with the most people available.

Thanks! And of course, please add anything else you would like.

3 Likes

Hi @Coach_Theia

1. Climbing low cadence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  2. Short 10-15sec once :woozy_face:
  3. Is this one on Zwift? Haven’t joint any
    4.Depends on the time… what did you have in mind?

@Coach_Theia

1- :woman_shrugging:t2:
2- :woman_shrugging:t2:

3- a group ride is better on a Saturday for me. Either date Is good.

I would love to do a meetup but i work on fridays so i could only do it if its on saturday. My favorite workout so far was a threshold focus where the watts changed like every minute or two. I struggle with the race prep workouts. Im not part of the championships on 12/14.

Is it possible to have less of the optional free rides abd maybe more structured workouts? I love them so much!

Hi Everyone! I’m back on the bike with with 0 resistance, but still dealing with Ortho doc. I’m in no shape for intervals, but would love to join a meetup if you can include the new Keep Everyone Together feature. Otherwise, I’d have no chance of staying with you all.

1 Like
  1. Not race acceleration :grin:
  2. Race accelerations
  3. No Dec 14 (don’t know what it is!)
  4. Could be home by 4pm mountain time on Friday. Would need to be done by 7:30 pm (have plans later)
  1. Short and intense (way above FTP) , Over/unders are okay too
  2. Long TT like efforts with no varation
  3. Yes i will. I will probably be the one on the team to do all the QOMs and sprints then ease up towards the end and not cross the finish line with the team (since i wont have the time to reach my old level in this short time)
  4. I will most likely travel to NYC at that time and not have a bike to zwift on :frowning:
2 Likes
  1. Favorite: long sweet spot or ladder/pyramids
  2. Least favorite: big blocks of over/unders and VO2 longer than a minute
  3. Yes I’m racing
  4. Could do December 21st if it is early (before 10 a.m. central)

Loving the comments!

@Marmen21 info on the Dec 14th race: Team Fearless 3rd Annual Women’s Team Championships Coming Soon | Zwift Insider just to see how many will participate so that I can plan that week accordingly…

I’d definitely use that feature!

2 Likes

@Coach_Theia

1. Seated climb
  2. standing out of the saddle high cadence
  3. Not sure what the Women’s Team Championship is so guess not
  4. Friday Dec 20 might work best depending on time. Already have 2 events Dec 21
  1. Seated climb, low cadence climbs
  2. High cadence VO2
  3. Nope
  4. Friday Dec 20 I’m working from home so could only do before 11.00GMT or after 18.00GMT. Dec 21 I could do morning or evening, I’m massaging in the afternoon.

Super-excited for this and for a meet-up especially

1. HIll climb workouts (yes admitting to this :sweat_smile:)
  2. VO2 WOs - i know they’re good for me but i struggle with the long exhales - still haven’t made it back to the dr to see about an inhaler
  3. Not doing the Team Championships
  4. Sat 21st is much better for me - Fri 20th would depend on time. - have some stuff at work that day which is preventing me from taking the entire day off :cry:
  1. :woman_shrugging:
  2. :woman_shrugging:
  3. Still learning zwift, not sure how to do a meetup/race etc. need details
  4. Either day should work
  1. I love them all
  2. I still love them all
  3. I am not participating in Team Championships because I had signed up for a Team Challenge that includes a TT and a race on the same dates (Dec 13-15). But I’ll be cheering on my Teamies!! :sparkling_heart:
  4. I should be around Dec 20-21st. I may have to adjust my nap schedule but that is totally doable. :smile:
3 Likes

Oh the snarky comments were about to fly from my fingers! But instead I will just say you are wonderful @meganherzog! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
  1. favorite intervals: sweet spot
  2. least favorite intervals: VO2
  3. Women’s Team Championships: no
  4. Friday, December 20 preferred (I have a family commitment on the 21st)
1 Like

Are most of you ladies part of teams? Do you guys ride together? Kinda seems like some of you know each other.

1 Like

Hahahahaha- Megan can’t help herself and that is why we love our Megan❣️

3 Likes