Coming soon: FIT & FESTIVE MONTH!

How exciting!!

1. & 2. Don’t have a most/least favorite - depends on the day :blush:

2. Same answer as Megan - team TT, etc…

3. Saturday works best - but possibly make Friday if time right.

1 Like

@Stefanie, you made me laugh out loud

1 Like

Looking forward to this, @Coach_Theia! Here are my answers, based on limited knowledge of workouts since I’m new to your program :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Climbing intervals
  2. High watt sprints!!
  3. Yes, I’m racing on 12/14
  4. Yes, available for a 12/20 OR 12/21 meetup!

@Reneea2002 many here have been training together since I launched my first coaching business in 2017, so they know each other from way back! Others are teammates in Zwift from various teams…

2 Likes
  1. Climbing workouts
  2. Vo2s :skull_and_crossbones::nauseated_face::skull_and_crossbones:
  3. Yes
  4. Either day works
2 Likes
  1. Short quick bursts

2. Long sub threshold

3. Yes. Go REVO! It’s a lot of fun.

*For anyone not on a team there is still time. Scan your friends or check out some group socials. Most people keep their team tag in their name. Check out fan pages as ask questions.

1. Saturday would work best unless it’s Friday afternoon. Work has picked up a bit and there is always a rush to get things done over the holidays.
4 Likes

As Theia said, @Reneea2002, many of us have been training together for a while plus have been on teams and/or raced together on zwift. @meganherzog used to live near me and we raced and rode together IRL too until she moved away this summer in order to avoid doing the Dirty Benjamin with me again (100 miles of gravel racing plus obligatory we’re lost miles and a call to her husband to rescue us from a severe thunderstorm). Moving away to avoid the Dirty B seems a bit extreme, but Megan is so gosh darn nice she isn’t able to say no :grin:

4 Likes

@Reneea2002 yes we know each other virtually. From races, group rides, Strava. It’s great. Very supportive group here. Love seeing these ladies on Zwift.

3 Likes

Alright, I get it!

7 Likes

@Coach_Theia maybe something like “Mix it up” with everything in it x 2 …and needs to be a long long ride minimum 2hrs to shake off the excess pounds/kilograms to make some room before festive season :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s guess who will be most happy with that!

Let the fun begin. And we need to be festive when working out!

3 Likes

Hahaha! I didn’t say I could DO them all, but I sure like trying :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL @Stefanie! I still remember that conversation with my husband. “Honey, we have to move. Stefanie wants to do another Dirty Benjamin” :joy::joy::joy: Hahaha! Really my secret plan is to get you to move to CO so we can climb mountains together. :wink:

4 Likes

:scream::joy::joy::joy:

Hello,

1. Your favorite type of intervals-Anything with ramping up in steps
  2. Your least favorite type of intervals (no guarantees here)- Standing higher watt low cadence sprints in over/under intervals
  3. Yes-I’m planning to compete at Fearless
  4. Availability for a 360 VELO meetup on Friday, December 20 (Sat Dec 21 for AU/NZ) and Saturday, December 21 (Sun Dec 22 for AU/NZ) - I will chose the day with the most people available.-Probably Saturday 12/21

Thanks!

Mary

Dear coach Santa, I promise I’ve been a very good cyclist this year, I’ve tried really hard on all my workouts, have done lots of stretching and most (cough) of the core workouts. As my special Christmas gift please can I have lots of sprint intervals as these are my favourite :partying_face:.
As a treat can all my workouts be structured as my least favourite are free rides.
I promise to not neglect my training over the festive period but I won’t be doing the fearless event (I’ve not heard of it before) and I’m unlikely to be able to meet up with all my virtual cycling friends on either 20 or 21 Dec.
If you pop down my chimney on Christmas Eve I will make sure there is a protein shake for you and some nice chain lube for the bike pulling your sleigh :christmas_tree:

9 Likes
  1. Fav = rest interval
  2. Least Fav = anything that is not a rest interval
  3. No
  4. I can make either day work!
6 Likes

Hahaha! I knew it! I’d be there in a flash @meganherzog if I could! :mountain_biking_woman:

1 Like

@sjelinski you made me laugh so hard!!!:joy:

I think I am back from illness… Yesterday and today I rode outside and it works :+1:
Tomorrow I will start with the program again.

1 and 2) I hate going uphill but I know I have to work on it so… :laughing: I need much more power in my legs :see_no_evil:

3)no

1. Friday and Saturday is all right for me… But please not too late during night in Germany :grin:
2 Likes