Core Strength for Women Cyclists - The Endurance Hub

As mentioned in last week’s Q&A, here is the link for those of you interested in joining the Core Strength program that Alexis Ring will run beginning in January. She gave us this exclusive link to ensure you get a spot if you are interested:

https://www.theendurancehub.com/waitlist-360

For more information about her program, see:

Also, Alexis and I will be doing a live stream on our Facebook pages where she will talk about the program and an upcoming challenge that precedes the program, and I will be talking about the upcoming Women’s Cycling Challenge:

https://www.facebook.com/360velo/posts/1103462143438526

She will also be running a 5-day FREE plank challenge:

1 Like

Signed up for the waitlist! Excited to do this program. What is the cost? I must have missed that.
Thanks!

1 Like

@bkolden $29/month.

1 Like

Hey there! Alexis here. It’s actually $29/mo :wink:
Hope to see you later today! Feel free to chime in with any questions.

2 Likes

@Coach_Theia too late for me to Join but will you be recording the chat? Say yes!

1 Like

@alexis Hello! I’m in the waitlist too, I’m the Italian proud owner of your Jersey!

1 Like

I see the FB info session is at 3:00 pm Central time? Sadly I am still at work! :disappointed_relieved:

@mariannamarcucci and @bkolden I think the live stream stays on the page- if not, I will try to record it. It’s a new software, so I am sure I am going to mess up!!!

1 Like

Thanks Coach. I think I am figuring out that Alexis is in Pacific time so the FB live would be at 5 central. I will try to stop in. Thanks for your help and good luck with the recording. lol

1 Like

Yes, I saw your name pop up! I’d love to have an Italian representative in the group!

1 Like

Yes, 3pm PST, so in 30 min

@Coach_Theia - Thanks for offering this and I think it’s great. Will you still be offering the ‘daily core’ as in the past? Also, I’m in a overall strength program that includes core, but not exclusively core - what is your advice for me about the core program? Thank you!!!

1 Like

@mapmeister yes, the existing daily core activation will remain on the schedule. As for your current strength vs. The Endurance Hub’s program… Hard for me to say, because I am not familiar with your current program. What I can say is that core strength is the foundation to good form on and off the bike. It helps prevent injuries and get the body ready to take on load (weights). So many people jump into weight training without proper form, which typically means trouble down the road.

We can chat more offline if you’d like, and I am sure Alexis would be happy to answer any specific questions as well.

1 Like

@Coach_Theia I’m assuming that since I’ve been doing our activation core for years and the strength plans on the regular since March and because I have such ripped abs :rofl:, that I should wait until you have the new strength option set and keep doing what I’ve been doing instead of jumping into this?

1 Like

@Stefanie yeah, I know you prefer full body strength/weight, so probably a good idea to check out the strength program too and then decide. I should have that available soon!

1 Like

I signed up for the 360 Velo waitlist @Coach_Theia but like @Stefanie well except for the ripped abs :rofl: have been doing consistent core/strength for awhile - since stay at home my pure barre almost daily + your glute activations exercises before the bike so I’m wondering which of the 2 might be good to add in - i think both might be too much and I don’t want to drop PB completely

1 Like

@PaleGail we can chat more- I’ll DM you

1 Like

@Coach_Theia I have been doing the strength training you have on my TP weekly. I do yoga as well. And have been doing foam rolling. I have to listen to the fb live session you did yesterday.
I’m interested in where to go next as well.
Thanks for all the options.

1 Like

@Coach_Theia, Is it possible to ask Alexis questions or should I ask you? I guess I could ask you as you would know. I am on the waitlist for the core strength and very excited. However, just curious if there is any jumping, hopping, or running in place as part of this? I am unable to do those things and didn’t know if that would be a disqualifyer for signing up? Thanks!

1 Like

@gosimrr that’s a good plan- listen to the video and then see what fits best. Happy to chat about it.

@bkolden I believe there are none of those things, but am tagging @alexis so that she can confirm.