Core Strength for Women Cyclists - The Endurance Hub

I have moss growing over my rock hard abs. Lol

Hi Alexis! I would like to start your program, could you sens me thé details?

@alexis :point_up:

1 Like

Hi Marianna,

I’d love to have you join the group!
I open it up once per quarter, so that’s coming up in just a month. I do it this way so that I can devote attention to new members, help them with any questions, modifications, etc. Also, it helps to build community and accountability when you’re on the same track, doing the same weekly workout with a group of women.

Once you join, you get access to my mini course called Find Your Core which is 4 brief lessons on what your core is, how to make it fire, and a few key teaching principles that I use. I’m a pilates instructor but also a personal trainer so my teaching is based upon, but not limited to pilates.

Then everyone gets their first workout to their inbox on the first Sunday. The goal is to repeat the workout three times during the week. They are always less than 30 minutes so that’s 90minuted of your week, broken up into manageable chunks. The workouts are pre-recorded so you can do them any time you want. You will get more out of an efficient 30 minute workout repeated thruoghout the week versus one hour long workout which you may struggle to finish (time, work, distractions…).

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’m happy to answer!

Alexis

1 Like

Thank you Alexis! Count me in, do I have to sign up somewhere?

Great! Not yet. So long as you’re subscribed to my list you’ll hear when doors open.

Alexis Ring
Founder
alexis@leximiller.com

I’m not a strong newsletter reader, could you tell me when are you planning to start please?

We’re doing a 5 day plank challenge starting March 29…not required just fun :slight_smile:
April 2 is when we open doors to new members!

Alexis Ring
Founder
alexis@leximiller.com

Lol, interesting idea of fun. :slight_smile: I am finding the core workouts beneficial though, and I do appreciate you coaching us through the exercises.

I’m so glad, Candace!

Alexis Ring
Founder
alexis@leximiller.com

Hi ladies! In case you missed it last time doors to The Endurance Hub are open today through Tuesday!

www.theendurancehub.com/join

2 Likes