Core Strength for Women Cyclists - The Endurance Hub

That is correct email and I got an email saying someone requested to reset my email. It did not look like the screen shot you posted. Do I need to reset my password to get the correct email? I hadn’t logged in anywhere except to sign up a few days ago.

Yes, that was me :). I sent that email
Since you didn’t receive the first one

Go ahead and follow the instructions in the email and you should be able to log in. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Alexis Ring
Founder
alexis@leximiller.com

I followed that email and it worked. Thank you. I look forward to going through these first steps. Thanks!!

great!

@alexis, although I have been doing Theia’s Daily Core workouts, I think your first workout did find a couple of extra muscles. :slight_smile: Suggestion: is there any way to edit the traffic noises out of your videos? I have to turn up the volume fairly high to hear your voice, but then the traffic sounds can be quite overwhelming at times. The patio setting is lovely, though.

1 Like

Whew! My abs and back will probably not let me out of bed tomorrow. lol. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Hi Candace,
That’s great to hear!
I will look into that and see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know! Also, if you are on Facebook feel free to post your questions in our group.
Alexis

2 Likes

Hi Candace
A new edited version is up! Less background noise :slight_smile:
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Enjoying the program. So far have completed the workout 2x this week and can feel it. I took Pilates for about 6-8 months after I had my appendix removed. It was in a non-standard area (genetic), ruptured and abscessed (I’ll spare more of the details). They ended up cutting the abdominals vertically below the belly button and the Pilates helped with strengthening. Still some weakness and I get a sharp like pull sensation if I do too much.
I did notice you kept the toes at 90 degrees versus the pointed for Pilates. I know it tenses the muscles a bit more versus the lengthening feeling.

Thanks.

2 Likes

That’s great!
I just sent you an invite to the FB community.
Yes, if you are familiar with Pilates you’ll notice a lot of familiar things, but I’m not a stickler for other things :wink:

Thanks. I haven’t seen it yet but I’ll keep a lookout.

Thank you. I’ll try it tomorrow!

It might have gone to your junk folder…alternatively here’s a link to the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/921811608232082

Week 1 done

3 Likes

And it was challenging. I’m done too.

2 Likes

My crystal ball says… you have this in your future…

1 Like

Yes, much better. Thank you.

Oh that is funny!!! And quite possibly!! Lol.

You will all have to show off your 6-pack!

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that is the only way you will see a six pack on me!

1 Like