Cycling Kit - STORE OPEN!

yes someone else who takes after me I cut all my sleeves off my shirts.

Kind regards,

Cynthia

2 Likes

Sunday is the last day to order!!

I ordered a jersey and gloves!

3 Likes

Ordered! Can’t wait!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Super exciting!! Store is now closing and kits will go into production :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks everyone for the support!!

2 Likes

Will they be available again at a later date?

@jsbilly the store closes at midnight today (US Time). But if you want to order at another time, I will probably open it up again in a few months.

Thanks to the different Time Zone I’ve been able to order it on Monday morning!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Excited ordered mine last week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot to order :frowning:

@cynergy you have until tonight if you still want it!

Yay!!! My kit arrived today!!! @Coach_Theia

Love it :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Oooohhhhh it looks soo good!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just got mine!! I of course tried it on - as long as I dont gain any weight, I’m good!! Can’t wait to wear it to ride - maybe for pre-race openers tonight!
And its gorgeous!

10 Likes

Got mine too! I was tentative at ordering it but I LOVE it and the gloves. Wearing it this weekend! I have socks that kinda go. I will continue to search!

9 Likes

Even mine arrived today and I’m very far from everywhere! Its gorgeous :heart: And a perfect fit! Obligatory 360velo jersey selfie! I’ve got my serious face on because I’m rushing to do it before a meeting :rofl:

10 Likes

So excited!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!! Just got mine and can’t wait to wear it!

Really love how it turned out. Sides are cool too!!

14 Likes

Here’s mine! So silky, LOVE. My current sock pairing…
-Angie

14 Likes

Everyone looks fantastic in their new kit!!! Can’t wait to get mine!!! Sorry… will NOT be including any pics! hehe

7 Likes

It looks so cool! I wish I had got the bibs now because they look great with the jersey

5 Likes