Events and Races

Weeeee done with Nats. And I was able to grab the jersey and gold. I really didnt belive I would earlier this week. The whole household was/is sick from a common cold (yes tested) and I did feel symptoms. But I think I dodged it and I was able to push. The gap to second place wasnt too big the first round but I was able to grow it to a safe two minutes. Very good feeling with the bike and had fun. That was my last outside race I think this season. I am stoked on geeting back in Zwift form but will enjoy some beautiful autumn cycling outside for a month or two at least!

This was my main goal. I am very grateful for this forum and @Coach_Theia s patient with me ( when I over-do it or do zwift races outside of plan :smiley: ) Her concept really works for a mountainbiker too, no doubt. I also feel good this is just the first year. Even though I am 40 I know I can progress and grow stronger and stronger still.

14 Likes

Congrats Silje!! That’s amazing and I’m so happy that your hard work is paying off and best of all that you had fun!! :beers::trophy::tada:

1 Like

Congrats @Silje! Wow, the pictures are amazing and so happy for you!

1 Like

@Silje CONGRATULATIONS!!! This was well-deserved!!

1 Like

@Silje i can’t :heart::heart::purple_heart::heart::blue_heart: this more. Amazing performance. The pictures are so cool!

1 Like

GRATULERER, @Silje! Brilliant work!!

1 Like

Another amazing result today!! Big Congrats to @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat for her 3rd Place at today’s Hardman Dingle Triathlon!!! Andrea had to deal with low temps, strong winds and transitions on the sand!! Can you imagine coming out of the swim into the sand to pick up your bike? Wow!!!

8 Likes

Brilliant result @Silje! Well done :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @Silje and @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat!!! Well done!

1 Like

Way to go @Silje! You have been working so hard and it had paid off. Congratulations!

Congratulations @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat!

So exciting to hear about everyone’s success!

2 Likes

SO inspired by your accomplishments, @Silje and @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat! I feel more connection and pride for your success than my own IRL team! I’m also so happy that the coaching from @Coach_Theia is producing such results! Celebrations all around!! :tada:
-Angie

3 Likes

Congrats to both of you!! @Silje @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat Well done!

2 Likes

Wow!! Congrats @Silje! Outstanding race!!

@Swim-Bike-Run-Eat, Congrats on a brilliant race!! WOW! Tough conditions but you were tougher!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Silje!!! So well done!!!

1 Like

Congrats @Silje and @Swim-Bike-Run-Eat - - very impressive!

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you on your epicness this weekend.

2 Likes

very inspiring - congratulations ladies !

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you!

2 Likes

Well done @Silje that is an awesome achievement (and some great photos)

1 Like

WOW. Amazing job. Super impressive.

1 Like