Fit & Festive will be back in December for another edition!

Due to the overwhelming success (it’s true!) of last year’s Fit & Festive month, we will have a 2020 edition!!

Join our supportive 360 VELO community for this feel-good, mojo building, fun training month! Starts on December 1st. In addition to workouts, we plan to have a few meetups and of course, our weekly live chat on Zoom.

Existing members, please post below one or two of your favorite workouts (numbers only, e.g., 9.3.3), and I will make a compilation, adapting them to fit the goals of the month, which are:

• Have fun
  • Continue to build fitness while taking it down a little so that we can re-energize and recover from the year’s hard work… and be ready to crush 2021!

Everyone will be on the SAME PLAN in December, unless you specifically opt out. I will provide instructions on how to manage your current/upcoming plans to start F&F on Dec 1st.

Current Members please chose your option:
  • F&F here I come!
  • Prefer to stay on current plan, but I’ll join the F&F community vibe and events!
0 voters
Non-members:
  • Wow! Sounds like fun! Sign me up!
0 voters
2 Likes

I don’t know the workout numbers but I’m IN!

2 Likes

Ditto @mapmeister I’ll just prepared to be pleasantly surprised :smiley: or totally freaked out lol​:exploding_head::scream::weary:
I’m in :+1:t2:

4 Likes

1120.1.3. iliked this one despite it being challenging.

3 Likes

I’m not sure of the workout numbers but I’m in sounds like fun!

3 Likes

my favorites are standing sprints and high power without focus on cadence. Although I know leg speed is my weakness and can tell for certain that focusing in that area is definitely making me stronger. :smile:

4 Likes

As much as i hate to admit it, anything with climbing work i like - do not like VO2, sorry @Coach_Theia :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Liked 1120.2.3, 1120.1.2, 920.3.1

Like the torque stuff, and when we get to do long standing intervals. Not a fan of VO2 sandwiches even though I know they are nutritious :grin: but straight up VO2 of a minute or less with rest in between is tasty. And of course I like those long tempo/threshold blocks.

3 Likes

I cannot believe it is this time of year already! 2020 be gone!!!

2 Likes

More info coming shortly. Please vote if you have not done so.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Fit & Festive will start on Monday, December 7th. I will do the following for those who will be participating:

• If you have a training plan ending on December 13th, you will have one week of double workouts (i.e., a rest week from your current plan and the first week of Fit & Festive for the week of Dec 7th). In this case, I’d recommend doing the first week of F&F workouts at a lower FTP so it is a recovery week for you. Please do not double-up on workouts on this week!

• If you training plan ends before December 7th, I will upload extension weeks for you as needed to get you through the start of F&F.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

7 Likes

Fit and Festive will be starting on my recovery week @Coach_Theia. Should I make any adjustments?

1 Like

@Stefanie see first bullet above

1 Like

Im excited for something to look forward to. Right now is slim pickins lol

2 Likes

Ooh Dec. 7th… that is perfect for me. :grin:

I enjoyed 1120.3.1 :hot_face:

1 Like

@Coach_Theia I’m excited for the F&F month. I’m currently on recovery week- I don’t have anything loaded after Sunday?? So my plan ends before the 7th - not sure what to do :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll be loading extension weeks later today!!

paging @medic7404 please let me know if you want in on Fit & Festive!

How did I miss this entire thread. I’m in!!

2 Likes