Fit & Festive will be back in December for another edition!

I’d like to do F & F please!

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

@Coach_Theia
We have two weeks, I have 6.1.1,6.2.2 and 6.3.3. I missed last month because of ZRL and then I can copy a recovery week.

What do you think?

@Coach_Theia
Hello, it might be just timing but my training plan is empty. Would you mind checking it out please? Thank you Robyn

@Hayrob strange… see if you can see the workouts now

@kellynoelharman Yes, you could do the missed workouts from Plan 6 this week and I will add an extension week for you to carry you through Dec 7th.

Thank you @Coach_Theia. Workouts are back in TP.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: November Discussion

I’m IN!!! Happy to have the same workouts so to chat about them…I would prefer climbs, needless to say! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve just signed up for another month and would LOVE to be part of your Fit and Festive! Really enjoying the workouts though still finding it tough to fit them all in. Learned my lesson on my last workout though. Must read the notes before the workout. I did a seated/standing sprint workout (A.3.2) and didn’t realize I was meant to go above the suggested sprint. It all seemed too easy so towards the end I looked online and realized I should have been giving it my all! Got the last sprint of 8 done properly. I had hockey that night so my legs thanked me for my mistake…but I won’t make that mistake again!

5 Likes

@mariannamarcucci and @dirtgoddess YESS!!! This will be fun!!!

2 Likes

@Coach_Theia I’ve been MIA from the forum for a while due to work commitments, so apologies if I should know this already…should I be seeing Fit&Festive in my TP yet or is it too early yet?

1 Like

starts Monday @Tracyligemagreen- working on final touches

1 Like

I did not know of this thread until now. Am I signed up for fit and festive? I have nothing on my Training Peaks.
Also- is there a Q&A forum reviewing what’s been asked already. I am unable to join any Friday meetings and feel like I’m missing out on topics and information.

1 Like

I think @Coach_Theia said she’s still finalizing the plans so I think we’ll see them tomorrow

1 Like

If you search weekly Q&A you can find past zoom meetings.

I never knew there was a weekly Q&A thread. Thanks

@Coach_Theia I am in awe of the hard work you did to put together the Fit & Festive workouts and inspiration. Thank you very much! Looking forward to this month.

Any guidance on adjustments for those doing the Championship next Saturday? If you plan to address this somewhere else, disregard this question.

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Totally agree with Barb!! That’s going above and beyond… we are so lucky to have you as our coach/nutritionist/psychologist/friend etc etc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

In complete agreement - you are inspiring, encouraging, knowledgeable, and giving/sharing. Love and hugs, these holidays, and year round! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:
-Angie

8 Likes