Heart rate monitors

@adm0629 I put mine on the forearm close to the elbow and it stays snug without bothering me. Never had drop outs and battery lasts a while also.

@kgross33 yes I was having power drop outs last time I was on the trainer (sometime last week)

Yep, that’s where I had it, for the most part - no bueno. Moved it to just above my wrist sweatband and only two dropouts, today. :expressionless: I’ll just keep trying different things. Maybe that arm is wonky.
-Angie

@Coach_Theia I updated my wifi last night with the Eero system. It’s fantastic! I have an extender on the main floor and now in the basement. No dropped signal last night! Soooooo much better, especially with the latest workout and high watts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just in case this follow up helps anyone in the future - my problem is with the ZCA or my phone, not the Wahoo Tickr. I have had to pick up HR via ZCA because BT on my laptop wasn’t recognizing the Tickr. I was about to chuck the Tickr out the window this morning, after at least 10 drops and seeing the BT icon in ZCA flash a warning icon and then go from blue to orange. In the pairing screen, I switched it to read from the laptop and voila, it magically worked. :woman_shrugging: Read my HR with zero drops for the rest of the workout.
-Angie

2 Likes