How to apply your training plan to TrainingPeaks and connect to Zwift

That is very strange. So you go to apps.trainingpeaks.com on your laptop and after logging i you select the “Calendar” view at the top of the page and nothing shows up? Or you don’t even have that option?

@Jenzar if the disconnect/connect does not work, the other option I just remembered is to download the workout file from TP in .zwo format, nd save it under the Zwift → Workouts folder in your computer. Do this before starting Zwift, and the workout should show up in the game.

I restarted everything and it worked! Workout happening tonight

Excellent!!!

I apologize as I have had an injury keeping me from starting. Can you send me an email from training peaks so I can access a workout? kristagoldsmith@yahoo.com

I received your email sharing week 2 training plan. I have accepted about 10 times now but it’s not popping up on my training peaks calendar on my computer or phone (last week was fine). Not sure if I’m forgetting something, I have logged in and out and refreshed pages.

Would you mind sending it again? Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

It might be helpful to watch the video again, or take a look at this step as this is what you might be missing.

Hi @Coach_Theia, this week my premium trial of training peaks has ended so I have been trying to move one of this weeks workouts to another day following the instructions on this thread. However I have somehow managed to move it to last week and can’t cut and paste it back to this week. Any ideas of what I can do to sort it? Thanks

@EmilyL The best solution is for you to unapply he plan, and I will re-send it to you to re-apply.

Done, thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Coach_Theia seems Zwift is down. What options do we have to leverage our workouts?

@Luv2bike here is a list of compatible apps. You could also export it to Garmin/Wahoo and use it that way without any other programs. Alternatively, Zwift might be back online soon, as the issue seems to be with log ins.

Thanks. I have 2 more hours of work and then we shall go to Plan B if Zwift is not up

Seems to be working here!

Yep, it’s up now. We are saved!!!

1 Like

@Coach_Theia @Luv2bike - to this list, you can add Road Grand Tours (RGT). I tried it out last week and it worked for me. The workouts that are loaded in TP are automatically available in RGT (just like they are in Zwift). Also, given the recent COVID-19 crisis, RGT is offering full functionality of their program for free.

1 Like

It’s really nice to see so many companies stepping up and giving free workouts and now McDonalds is giving lunch free to school kids. In Chicago 70% of CPS students get their meals at school. Just a staggering number. I truly hope that what comes out of this crisis is a gentler society.
Thanks for the info on RGT

Thanks. So if have a basic account and I see that I can’t do a workout on Tuesday I can’t move it Wednesday? If that is the case are you saying I could wait until Wednesday (after the workout has been missed) and move it from the previous day (tuesday) to Wednesday? Is that correct?

@Kriddley that is correct.

Hi Bonnie,
Did zwift just guide you through the workout, making it harder and easier and telling you what to do? I haven’t done workout 1 yet, so am wondering what to expect. Thanks,
Krista

I just completed workout 1, zwift does tell you what cadence to do and how the effort should feel, on the screen as you go through the workout, but we shouldn’t use ERG mode so you have to change gears and effort level yourself based on what it tells you on screen through the messages that pop up and the info at the top of the screen. It wasn’t too tough a workout, just tricky getting the right power and cadence without the help of erg mode, but I see how it’ll be beneficial to do workouts without ERG mode going forward :slight_smile:

2 Likes