Virtual Ride Across the West (RAW)

I’m late to the party here!!! Well done!! You should very proud of yourself​:hugs::hugs::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Recipe Exchange / Favorite Recipes

@Stefanie YAY!!! I am so excited! Don’t know where to start!! But its a bonus that I’m taking a Gail day (including being off work!) and groceries is one of the things I’m doing today. :avocado::carrot::leafy_green::pancakes: :sweet_potato: (i made sourdough pancakes for breakfast so i added the pancake emoji :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Just popping back on here but you are amazing!

2 Likes

Oh wow cool - -cannot wait to make these.

I am a little late here but major congrats to you on this epic accomplishment!!! I wish I could have joined a little more than for a split second but I had a little accident last week. You are such an inspiration!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @reservoircat! I hope you are feeling better after your accident! :hugs:

@Stefanie so far I made the sweet potato energy balls. I had two this morning before my ride. They were yummy despite looking like deer poop! LOL.

And I made the sausage patties. Had that today in a rice burrito with chickpea tortilla and some spinach, onions, and jalapenos. Very filling. I am looking forward to making a couple more recipes this wek.

Maybe if I eat like @Stefanie, I’ll ride like @Stefanie. Maybe???

1 Like