Coming soon: FIT & FESTIVE MONTH!

Yeah!! Thanks for all the effort you put into these plans❣️ Can’t wait for December’s!!

1 Like

Looking forward to it!!
This week I managed to do the flat riding skills & drills and the ignite workouts. I enjoyed them but as always, the VO2s almost killed me… Ignite was a tough workout! My legs were pretty tired after skiing 4 days this week but we got 3-5 feet of snow in the mountains so I couldn’t say no to consecutive days of powder turns…
I hope I won’t neglect cycling too much this winter… it’s just so hard to balance everything out… I think I have too many hobbies :sweat_smile: but will do my best to maintain my cycling fitness throughout the winter months.

3 Likes

Yeah!!! Been checking email so it doesn’t get buried in the deluge of shopping emails.

1 Like

I’m signed up for December and READY to ROLL! Super excited!

2 Likes

Hi, is this workout only for members?

-------- Opprinnelig melding --------

@Coach_Theia, during my metric century IRL ride yesterday in sunny Florida (I’m visiting my son), I dedicated my recovery Coke to you… :wink:

image0.jpeg

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing/riding the December workouts AFTER I come back from a week of vacay. :slight_smile: since I’m not going to ride next week, I’ve been riding a bit more than usual, increasing length and time on the saddle. Feeling pretty good!

2 Likes

Yay! Really looking forward to this😊

1 Like

Super excited! Have a wonderful December and holiday season, @Coach_Theia and everyone…stay HEALTHY!! :blush:

2 Likes

Plan has been shared! If you are on a Premium membership, I will populate your calendar on Sunday.

@Betsylink YAY!! Thank you!!! I saw your ride and pictures on Strava- so glad you are out there visiting your son and riding in warm weather!! Enjoy!!

@Marex yes, the Fit & Festive month is for members and it starts on Monday. Join us!!

1 Like

Hi @Coach_Theia, I haven’t received the plan. Thanks.

Excited to start December! Signed up today for the Barry Roubaix in Hastings Michigan. Epic 50th Birthday year!! (Glad we have some hills this workout). Illinois flatlander needs to get ready for Michigan

2 Likes

Excellent @drclark70!! Barry is a fantastic event! Drew has done it a few times and is doing it again this year- check out his post with an overview, video of the race, and tips for the event. We also have a forum discussion here.

We will have plenty of climbing workouts to get your legs ready!

2 Likes

I’m doing the 100 mile edition this year to get ready for Kanza

2 Likes

Hi @Coach_Theia I think I’m ready to get started again. I got a cortisone shot in my knee and it’s feeling great. I was hoping to talk to you about erg mode, but I’m hoping the workouts might be easy enough that the knee can handle non-erg variations.
I went to apply Fit & Festive, but I see Plan A is already applied through Dec 8. Before I remove it, I wanted to make sure I shouldn’t be doing that one as I try to get back my fitness and cycling prowess. Or, should Fit & Festive start the week of Dec 8?

@bikechick666 please add me to your TrainingPeaks account and I will get you sorted (use link below)! I’ll also get back to you on your emails today. Excited that you are ready to ride again!!

https://home.trainingpeaks.com/attachtocoach?sharedKey=ONMBMT2PRHPSS

@Coach_Theia, thank you! Just 2 months of intervals have definitely helped me become stronger and smarter. I’m looking at power meters now. You have created a cycling monster… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Coach_Theia You’re attached, LOL. Can’t help but think of that sucker alien from Aliens movie. Excited to get going again. I’ve ridden 9 out of the last 10 days and since the shot, I’m able to add some resistance.

Cool- will get to it later today @bikechick666!

I hope to be able to start tomorrow however ive been sick since Wed of last week. Im hoping tomorrow is better.